SIEMENS Coros OP15 Support

prakashmenuka

I need the program loading method (Step by step procedure)of PC->PLC and PLC->PC for SIEMENS Coros OP15. Any one please help me to do this.

Thak You....

This link tells you waht interface is possible for the OP15 panel:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/19109408

You need the original program, or write a new program for the OP15.
For this you need the Protool software.
OP15 does not support uploading a backup from one panel to download on another panel.

If this is a new project, I recommend to not use the OP15. The OP15 is totally obsolete.

Than you very much JesperMP,
Appriciate your kind response and sorry for my delay to reply you.

I have the program in the op. I need to download it to my pc. I have Comtext and Protool softwares. The program is written in Comtext.

I need to know the language changing method of op15 panel.

Thank You....

Unfortunately I know very little about COMTEXT and how to use it, apart from that it exists and is used for older Siemens panels.

It should be possible to upload a COMTEXT project, and download to another panel, but I dont know the exact procedure.