Plss help me.big problem for me

fidamin

Can u help me to build this program by using fpwing.gr?plss..i need it :(
thanks if u can help me..

The PLC program simulates a process tank being filled with a fluid. The tank will start
filling (via a valve) whenever the start process button is enabled and the tank is below
50% full. It will shut off when the tank is 100% full. In case the level sensor is out of
calibration or not working properly, there is a high-level safety limit to prevent the tank
from overfilling. If the high limit is met at a preset value of 102% full the process will
shut down and a strobe light will turn on. Indicator lights are activated when the tank
level reaches 50%, 75% and 100% full as shown in the diagram of the tank in Figure 1.
There is a slight dead band to prevent flickering lights when tank levels vary slightly due
to filling or splashing.
If the tank for some reason does not fill up to a minimum level of 50% within 5 minutes
after the valve energizes, an alarm will notify an operator. The operator will be able to
silence the alarm for 5 minutes by pressing a silence button. After five minutes the alarm
will trigger notifying the operator once again. The operator will be able to silence the
alarm two times. If the silence button is pressed a third time, the alarm will remain on and
an energized strobe light will notify anyone within the site of the tank. The silence button
will be tamper proof by utilizing a one-shot rising instruction to prevent an operator from
holding the button in. If the tank remains under 50% full, the only way to de-energize the
alarm and strobe is to stop the process...

monitoring.jpg

Welcome to the Forum,

Well you've done a good job of sharing the details of the process, and the requirements of the control system.
What you haven't given is what kind of PLC you will be using for this ahem "project".
Post an image of the code that you have attempted so far, and the due date for your assignment,and we will see if we can help you.

Cheers,
Dustin

i did but my program wrong..im not good enough to program it..2 weeks to go to due date..
i will post it later the image..it messing program :( keep changing..🔨

I did the first rung for the Tank Fill Valve, using LogixPro Simulator software. Now it is your turn to add something.

FIDAMIN'S TANK FILL PROBLEM.jpg

Post what you have already done -- we will NOT do your homework for you. We will help if you post what you've already done. We will answer specific questions. We will review and make suggestions. But we will not do it for you.

i did but my program wrong..im not good enough to program it..2 weeks to go to due date..
i will post it later the image..it messing program :( keep changing..🔨

Don't worry that your program doesn't work. That's why you're here. Post what you have done, and we will tell you what is wrong with it. Otherwise, at least from me, you will get no help.

Good luck.

I don't understand [why you are] using LogixPro simulator..currently I use FPSoft and FPWin.gr.
Not everyone has the same PLC software. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of different PLC software, if you include the different time generations of all the brands. If you could state the entire brand, model, and version of your software, and where I can get a free copy, then I will be happy to try and use the software that you have. Otherwise you are stuck with what I have to use in order to help you.

After searching around, I know enough to ask you if you are using "Panasonic Aromat NAIS FPWin Pro" PLC software?

Last edited:
If you want some one to understand what you have presented you need to label your program or provide a cross reference so that we know what each element in your program is supposed to do.

@alan u really dun understand me.can u read the program above?.i already told tat.im newbie to plc..if u cant help dun make me feel down..=.= the pic above is for sensoring the level of tank level(the one i posted).but it's not completed yet.that is basic ladder diagram..hope u can help me :)