RSView32 and Windows 7

glenncooper

Hello...
Curious if anyone has experience running RSView32 version 7.20 on a Windows 7 Professional 32bit OS. This isn't officially supported by Rockwell until version 7.60, but I know on some products they still work even though not supported.

Thanks!

I have installed RSView32 V7.5 on Windows 7. You have to turn off User Account Control (UAC). The only problem I had was with the Fonts. Even though they had the same name, they displayed differently, screwing up the Formatting. There was also some Fonts missing. I got around this by copying over the Fonts from my Windows XP PC.

Stu....

Similar Topics

Hi guys I have a RSview32 talking to a Logix5000 PLC using OPC which is not talking at the moment. This was previously running on a XP machine...
Replies
Views
When I try to run RSView32 on a laptop, I get this error. I don't understand why it is wanting me to delete the Program Files folder. Windows 7 SP1
Replies
Views
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully install RSView32 on Windows 7... The installer completes successfully, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm on site to migrate an RSView32 application into RSView SE application. I cannot shut down the RSVIew32 application due to logging of...
Replies
Views
Looking to see if anyone has experience using RSView32 in a Windows 7 environment. I know that it isn't blessed by Rockwell, and I know that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom