Servo Drives

eams2010

Hi All,
I want a training on
Indramat DKC*.1, Servo Drives with DriveTop softwar and CLM position control

if someone knows a training center in UK or anywhere else in Europe, please send me the contact details

regards

Hi, try to ask Bosch Rexroth representative in place where you are interested in.
Sometimes they make trainings for the people who works with projects which includs Bosch Rexroth control devices, so maybe it's possible to find and join in a such group.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hi everyone,i am trying to synchronous two servo motors (in my case fujii alpha5 smart as main drive and sigma SG AS servo drive as follower drive...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I teach a motors course at a local community college. We have the AC/three phase/VFD technology down but we're hearing a lot of our...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a couple older style Yaskawa servo drives (not sure on exact model at this moment, but i can get it) We had a power failure...
Replies
Views
Specifically Sm10/20-TC. I have a customer that has a setup running a crosslapper, and this module runs the outfeed apron. They were having a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My company needs in site tech support for a machine having issues with Kollmorgen servo drives. The machine is in Okemah, OK. Are there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom