AUX1 bus connection

spandy16

I have a SIEMENS IM 151-8 PN/DP CPU and connected with it is a power module and a 4SI IO-Link interface. Both the modules are mounted on their terminal modules respectively. There is an availability for AUX1 bus potential connection. But in the documentation it's not clearly given. I want to connect 3 wire sensor to the terminal module, then how should I get the ground potential from the AUX1 bus ?

Hi!

You should be helped by using the ET200S configurator:

https://eb.automation.siemens.com/m...activeTab=config&regionUrl=/#activetab=config

OOps! I can see that the complexity has increased terribly since I last used it.
I put in an example config just to see the potential distribution, but I'm not able to find the button that displays it anymore.:unsure:

Kalle

Edit: Button found. I tried with IE and German language, and now it seem to work OK.

Last edited: