Extreme condition HMI

jknels01

Does anyone have any experience with QTERM HMIs by beijer electronics? I am looking for some kind of HMI that we could use in an outdoor environment where the temperatures get below 0 on a regular basis during the winter. Any suggestions or information would be helpful. Thanks

The Beijer QTERM-A7 and QTERM-A12 line is rated for outdoors and is used in applications that are rugged and temperature sensitive, such as marine, offshore and oil & Gas. They are certified to class 1 division 2 and ABS marine. We have many customers using this product and we do have some case studies on our website you can review. www.beijerelectronicsinc.com

Similar Topics

I'm don't have time to read the forum as much as I used to - so maybe I've missed anything posted about this subject ... I ran across it and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am new to PLCs and need some help. I can brute force my way through the ladder logic, but the actual PLC installation & wiring...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a project where the PLC works in extreme atmospheres, such as -30ºC . Before install it the PLC has to been tested in a climate...
Replies
Views
Any one have experience with the rio function on the Mettler Toledo weigh scale General Purpose JAGExtreme Thanks
Replies
Views
Hy guys, we need hmi’s for ambient temperature 65 ºC, high humidity, explosion proof, and connectable to Siemens plc s7-400. Siemens do not have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom