Twido Modbus TCP/IP

ecoste

I'm need to communicate two TWIDOS plc's, using modbus TCP/IP, but I need to know which instruction I have to use for the ladder logic. I already tried the way of modbus RTU.

Ecoste

one needs to be set to master the other as a slave.
I have only setup modbus to a PV screen so I am unsure of any further detail.

Iant, thanks for response,
I have them identified as master and slave. Do you think that I have to use the same instruction format as in modbus rtu in twido?I means the funtion codes, and so on?.

Regards
ecoste

Similar Topics

Hello, I am not new to PLC's but I am new to Twido. I am using Twido Suite 2.20.11 with a TWDLCAE40DRF. I cannot find a resource that explains...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems with the loaded program on a TWIDO PLC, #TWDLCAE40DRF, the one with an ethernet port. The original one failed and I restored...
Replies
Views
First time using Twido. Have a project using a TWDLCAE40DRF base. Customer wants to read input/outputs using modbus/TCP. No writing involved. How...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, My name is Emanuel Moura, I'm from Brazil (it means, my english is not very good). I'm working with a project with PLC Twido...
Replies
Views
Dear friends i have used modbus RTU for twido. I have used the following register mapping. modbus 4xxxx --- twido %MWx modbus 0xxxx --...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom