kinetix6000 guard motion

nihat dursun

Hello,

we are using mpl-8330p-sj24aa as a conveyor servo with kinetix6000 guard motion.And our plc platform is control logix5573.The conveyor is rotating in one direction.One time we closed the main disconnect of the machine and machine was stopped before closing it.When we switched it back on and the started the machine , the conveyor started the rotate backwards.We stopped the machine , download the plc back-up program and the issue was resolved.But we could not detect source of the problem ..I wonder kinetix6000 firmware upgrade is permanent solution for us?Or can you help for this matter ? (in addition; after firmware upgrade , if we encounter like any problem so firmware downgrade is possible for kinetix6000 ?)Thanks in advance..Istanbul likes you..