HSC with S7-314C 2 DP

Joe Hardane

dear all,
i have an S7-314C 2DP.

i need your help to count pulses of an incremental encoder

I tried SFB47, but seems that i was unable to make work correctly.

any advice wil be usefull

thnks

well,

i have downloaded a sample for support.siemens, with a pdf file explaining the configuration.

here are the steps i did:
1- configure the counter in the HW config
2- downloaded SFB47 (count), loaded it is a FB, and got lost with the input output parameters:S

if i kind find a much simpler example or PDF file maybe, explainnig the parameter of the block more clearly.

thank you for ur help

What address did you put in LADDR?

If your HW is 768
A 16#300 goes in LADDR and If your wiring is correct - you should see a countval

block.jpg

the LADDR is correct, an i belve my wiring too.. i have 3 pulse encoder wired to chanel 0

i have tried to configure like the pic u sent( i just putted the LADDR and the rest of the parameter are not assigned) still, the countval is L#0

i even assigned 0 to the chanel input on the block, still same result

it worked .

my problem was that iwas changing the output ( sw_gate) to true, not the input..didnt pay attention to that...

thank you for your help...