adding a new client on FTview SE V6.1

sweetjohnny

i am using FactoryTalk View SE version 6.1 and would like to add another client/screen to my network. I already have my pc and screen (ordered same as one already on the network. I have given it an IP address and can ping it from my server, I have plenty of licenses from rockwell to do this, I just need to know what my next step is....

Next step, install FTView client software on your new pc. Configure FT network directory to use the same server and fire up a client.

Is the FTView on a Workgroup or a Domain? If on a Workgroup, you will also need to create all the same user accounts and rights.

Similar Topics

I have a customer where I installed a piece of equipment that is controlled by Intouch. They have a different pc running Wonderware Historian...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom