instrumentation and control Q&A

elkawafi

Hi every body

Can any one help me to find A & Q for instrumentation and control

Thank you for your help in advnce

Elkawafi

What's wrong with this one? Even though the name suggests we're limited to PLCs, experience says otherwise. Quite often people post questions about where to locate sensors, how to apply them, or how to interpret the data they provide.

Post your question and see what happens.

You might try here!

This is not a site just for Instrumentation and Control, but many forum participants are in those fields. So, try IE&M and see if this will help you out. I can recommend the site. But as Steve said, try here too!

Similar Topics

Hey guys! I'm a newbie in the control area, so I'm gonna drop some thoughts here... We want to control the opening of big silos (about 1900...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wanted some thoughts on protecting control and instrumentation from welding damage. We had a PLC and drive fail after some welding work...
Replies
Views
Following on from the recent thread about using a PLC for furnace control, this has me thinking about a potential future project. I have just...
Replies
Views
i want a standard form for wiriting instrumentation control pilosophy
Replies
Views
Any recomendations for a good instrumentation books. I have realised that programing without the knowldge of everything else around is not very wise.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom