ALM function block programming

remullis

I am new to function block programming and would like to know how to change setpoints for say HiLimit, LoLimit, etc. I am using RSLogix 5000

Hi

In the alarm AOI "ALMA" which is the one I think you are talking about the tag that you have created in the ALMA just right click and and press Monitor. This will ring you to the tag and now look for "Your tag name".HLimit
This is were you can adjust it

Donnchadh

Thanks, just that simple, geez! I was thinking I should be in "edit" tags, but it was in a read only state, in monitor tags I was able to adj the setup point. Thanks again.

Rich

Similar Topics

I have a question about the fine details of how the RSLogix ALM (Alarm) function block processes its Rate of Change calculation and in particular...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to setup somekind of server in ALM so that I can start Tia portal on any connected PC and borrow the license automatically. Is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, In this project we have a PLC for each room monitoring the status of different devices,so there is seven rooms and seven PLCs. Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have connected brand new CQM1H-CPU21 to the power supply PA203. The power supply work ok. On the CPU the Err/Alm Red remains lit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom