Zelot frequency count

Did you mean "a COUNTER for up to 1kHz"?

The Telemecanique ZELIO Logic 2 Smart Relay manual (in new Logic 2 version, counter counts at 1 kHz rate) says on page 115 that you can set "Latching" ON (lightning bolt symbol is ON) so that the top bar displays the "Backup of state of the current counter value in the event of a power failure".

Last edited:
Another way to get a display of frequency would be to set a Counter to count DOWN (Change the counter TO to FROM, set the Preset Value P = 1000, and trigger the Counter with a pulse over a 1-second duration. Now the Preset Value should count down toward 0. Then Frequency = 1000 minus P(displayed Preset).

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I am new to this forum and have some problems with my PowerFlex755 EENET frequency inverter. I want to do a point to point...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
I have am trying to determine if I can use a 1756-IB16I (or some dc input equivalent) to handle a 24vdc input pulse frequency of 80 pulses per...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Replaced an older Lenze drive with a powerflex 40 after it let some magic smoke out. Not my first rodeo with powerflexes (525s, 755s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom