ET200S AI 2 or 4-wire

ason

Hi, we had a setup with
6ES7134-4GB01-0AB0 2AI I 2WIRE ST analog electronic module
https://www.automation.siemens.com/...TopicId=2274002315&GuiLanguage=EN&Language=EN
That is used with signal convert for a TC type K.
The convert is passive without any power,
Now the convert is change to PR Electronic 4116
http://www.prelectronics.com/prefiles/4116/Datablad/4116uk.pdf

I suspect is that there AI card need to change to 4-wire cards,
6ES7134-4GB11-0AB0
https://www.automation.siemens.com/...TopicId=2274005003&GuiLanguage=EN&Language=EN

Is there any problem to use this 2-wire input with this signal converter?
It´s working right now but i thinking that i can be some problem later.

Since no one helped you so far, I'm going to try.

When both units are 2-wire (Active), I do the wiring the following way:
The Plus of the Transmitter goes to the M0- of the AI card, the Minus of the Transmitter goes to the Mana of the AI card and the M0+ of the AI card stays Open.

Thanks for your reply,
That´s exact what we have bean talking about to do this morning.

on the datasheet is an error it says two times m2+
only 1 and 5 are positive 24 volts
2 and 6 measure the incoming mA via a resistor.
and no you can do with the old cards, just use the output and a separate power supply for the converter.

@nonuke

Good answer from nonuke - we had similar situation.
No we have similar problem - when both units are 2-wire (Active) but on analog input card we don't have Mana but only + and -. So, can we connect + from flowmeter to - of AI card and - from flowmeter to + of AI card.
Configuration is E+H Flowtec Proline t-mass T150 flowmeter to 6es7 134 4GD00 0AB0 4AI 2Wire Siemens card.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for the nice comment.
Connect the + of the Flowtec to M0- of the card and the - of the Flowtec to 0VDC of the power supply.

@nonuke

Thank you very much for your help.
Just little clarification: " connect - of the Flowtec to 0VDC of the power supply" - in our case it is remote rack with IM151-1 and few PM-E24V - do I need to connect to 0VDC of nearest PM-E module to these analogue cards?
Great thanks!

Thank you very much for your help.
Just little clarification: " connect - of the Flowtec to 0VDC of the power supply" - in our case it is remote rack with IM151-1 and few PM-E24V - do I need to connect to 0VDC of nearest PM-E module to these analogue cards?
Great thanks!

The IM151-1 is powered by a 24VDC power supply. You connect the - of the Flowtec to 0VDC of this power supply.