AB Micrologix 1400

zenmastercorp

I have a roller conveyor that needs to advance a pallet 1 position so the next pallet can be advanced. I have a Photo Eye located at the stop position after the first pallet stops the line does not want to advance for the next pallet since the PE sees the pallet in place. the space between the pallets is approximately 4"

You need to tell the logic that once it has seen the pallet and stopped, it should "stop seeing it".

One way is to put a "One-Shot" instruction ONS in the rung that stops the conveyor.

The P/E input has to go OFF, then ON again to be "seen" by the logic.

There may be code changes necessary, so if you get stuck, you could always post the program if allowed (ZIP file - forum rule). There's many on here who can help.

Last edited: