Intouch Window Viewer Automatic Startup

marwan_13

Dear All,

How I can set up the start up of window viwer automatically when windows started. Please not that I am using Archestra IDE to run my Intouch.

Regards,

Marwan

Make a Batch File and put that in startup

Hello Marwan,

If you make a new notepad text file and save it as a .BAT file you can put whatever command prompt commands in there to call you program and load the application with parameters.

Code:
@echo off
cd "C:\Users\Operator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"
start AlarmPrinter.lnk
exit

Where alarm printer shortcut looked like this

Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderware\InTouch\almprt.exe" -q "C:\InTouch\alarm.ALC"

Just loading AlarmPrinter.lnk in the startup folder was not enough, so I had to use a batch file to load it. The batch file was directly put into the startup folder.