mistibishi converting problem

jolley2051

i have a program at work on a very large line. i was trying to change a value of a constant number.( emov E10 d5282 ).
there are many rungs of logic in this program that are the same type moves. if i try to change anything in this rung and then go to convert it says "program before correction differs from the registered program" i can however change other constants in other rungs and convert it fine. i have verified with plc, read from plc, and wrote to plc, but still same problem. any ideas. and does anyone know what is ment by registered program?;)

THESE ARE JUST CONSTANT MOVES TO BE USED AS OFFSETS TO ADJUST TEMPSONIC RODS, ENCODERS, AND LASER SENSERS.

Last edited:
welcome to the site
please let us know which PLC CPU you are using.
Also is there an EEPROM as this may be the problem

hi Ian

it is a Q06UDHCPU
Im sorry but im not really sure about the EEPROM. to be honest im not even sure what that is unless you talking about a memory chip.
sorry to say my skill level is med. at best.
i am a multicraft maintenance tech and not an expert on anything

Last edited:
What are you using for software? GX Works 2 or GX Developer?

Are you trying to to do an on line conversion or are you converting and writing while off line?

Dave

thanks dploof23
your offline comment made me start thinking.
what i had to do is
go to write mode and make my changes. ( i was doing it in monitor write mode). then write to plc.
now i can go into the monitor write mode and make my changes.
learning experience!!!

what I am reffering to is - does it have a memory flash card - you may alter the PLC program but as soon as you power down the flash card program is reloaded to the processor.
this may not be the problem but just a thought