panelview version

Hojland

I have made an application in FactoryTalk view studio ME and will download it to the panel. The panel is in another building and the question sounds so. How do I see what firmware version is on the panel, online eg 4,0-5,0-6,10

You will have to "extract" it from the terminal itself.
"Go To Config"/Application Settings/System Information/ FTV ME.
I found it helpful to add a few lines of text within one (or all) the FTVS ME applications' displays stating the current firmware on the terminal thus avoiding the above mentioned procedure.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Rockwell in their wisdom have made a mess of the Panelview Plus 7 operator interface terminals with all the different series hardware revisions...
Replies
Views
I have a project with a PanelView Plus 7, to program. I have recently upgraded my FT View Studio to version 12. The end user has version 11, and...
Replies
Views
I'd like to have one of my displays tell what the firmware version is of the panelview that its running on without having to quit the application...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm still learning so apologies for silly questions. I have developed a HMI runtime on Factorytalk View Studio V13.00. I have gone to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom