Twidosuite up-load PLC to PC??

Danothemano

I have a piece of equipment run by a twido PLC and I would like to be able to up-load the program from the PLC to my PC for back up purposes. I have used twido soft in the past and remember it gave the option plc>pc or pc>plc.

I have successfully connected to the PLC with twidosuite but just can't find the PLC > PC function..

Thanks

Open your project.
Select Program from the menu on the upper left.
When the program opens select Debug from the menu on the upper right.
Choose your communications port and select OK.

You should then be prompted to upload (PLC->PC) or download (PC->PLC).

Good luck,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Similar Topics

Hi all, I tried to install Twidosuite on windows 10 but after installing i have the registration link which is not working and also i get with...
Replies
Views
Is there any guys on here that know how to use Schneider electric plc's and twidosuite. When I try to analyze my program I get an error saying...
Replies
Views
I just started using Twidosuite and did a backup on a PLC, just because it's old and to be able to convert the program to whatever (new) PLC there...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working with twdlmda20drt twido PLC. I can work with the pid but i can't work with autotune, i read the whole instruction sheet but it...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working with twdlmda20drt and i was wondering if there is a move instruction in twidosuite cause i cant find it and i may need in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom