Flow in Zelio

Karsten

Hello

I have a water pulse meter that gives ond pulse per liter. The flod varies 0 to 100 liters per minute.

I want to connect to a Zelio and display liters per minute in display. The Zelio has 1 kHz fast counters so no problem there. But how to integrate to get liters per minute?

Ideas?

It would depend on the frequency of the pulses, if you get several per second then you could count the number per second and multiply by 60 or the number per 5 seconds and multiply by 12 and so on. You just need to adjust your time span and multiply factor to give a usable reading

Hope I understood your question correctly
Andy

Well, the problem is since I Only get one pulse per liter and if the flow is low it Will not work as suggested.

Sorry, didn't read your question properly.

It's all about resolution and what you need to use the display for but the update time for the counter is dependent on the resolution of your input.
If your flow is 1 litre per min and you want it to display that, then your counter time either has to be 1 minute or you need as meter that gives more pulses per litre