plc swap in your favor

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have three sites w/ the M340 BMX P34 20102 series plcs. Since we no longer use a servo inside our inbay automatic car washes and don't need can open on our processor, we have since standardized on the M340 1000 series. I would like to exchange these three beastly plcs, for the lower model M340 1000's. Anyone interested in a swap?

I actually love the M340 plc and the Unity programming language by the way (other than the EBOOLs)

Similar Topics

I have a backup Processor which is identical to the processor running my plant (140 CPU 652 60). If I load the same project into this backup...
Replies
Views
Folks, We have a black-box provided by a vendor that we maintain. Inside the box, there is a Modicon TSX Micro 3722 PLC. On the front panel of...
Replies
Views
I'm writing a PLC-5 program that receives a barcode string over DH+ that ends up in an Integer register in the controller. The challenge is that...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom