Wild and weird timer in PL7

oxykill

Hi there every one,

I'm working in a PL7 program, (TSX 573623) the existing timer (FTON or %Tm) are working good.

The problem is : when I add a new timer, it doesn't work at it should (FTON the %md use to calculate is stall and the %mw to show the current value count in negative) and for the %Tm, nothing work, input on and timer doing nothing !

Thanks

Just zip and post the program. Maybe someone on the forum can spot the problem.

I cannot share the program for legal right. ... Sorry

But : i'm also wondering : the PLC memory is almost full, it stay about 1.6% free space could it be critical ?

I never saw this problem on any other project, it's very weird.

Able to create time, but timer doesn't work at all, no time count when activated or wild negative count ...

🔨