Training Bench?

Elijah58

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know of a layout for a good training bench for Plc programming training? I would like to build one so that we can do some real world programming to make sure we have what it takes before going out on the floor and making changes.
BTW I would like it to be Allen Bradley but could be changed to another if possible.
Thanks guys,

Mark

I like the fact that when i go into the AB trainer plc and at the bottom it says thanks goto Ron Beaufort.

Here is my version

attachment.php
Excellent use of surplus parts!... (y)

I have drawers full of old pushbuttons, etc., including Opto-Touch buttons!... :D

I shall be making one of these soon!... :cool:

🍻

-Eric

I would think having the trainee build the simulator would be of great value.
AC, DC, NPN, PNP, Triac, Relay, etc.
E-Stop wiring and output power.

Vast majority of trouble shooting existing systems has to do with the hardwire side of things, not with well written code.

Vast majority of trouble shooting existing systems has to do with the hardwire side of things, not with well written code.

Agree... but if someone know's how to read the logic it makes it a lot easier to troubleshoot the hardware side, so I think they both are very useful