.PVA to .PBA

sellmatt

Hello. I am trying to open a .PVA file and convert it to .PBA in PanelBuilder32 3.82.01 (Build 451) and I get a message saying "Cannot load the External Font Server", I would like to know if it is a matter of the version I am using or it is something else. Could somebody help? I want to be able to open and Edit it. Thanks.

Do you have a tech connect with Rockwell? I don't, but maybe someone can paraphrase it for you.

19661 - PanelBuilder32 : Cannot Load the External Font Server
Problem: When opening a .PVA file, get the following error: "Cannot Load the External Font Server" Cause: The application was created using an external font (.otf) file that is on the memory...
Access Level: TechConnect
Created: 04/18/2001
Updated: 01/11/2013

Basically, someone used an external font file (.otf) in the program. This font is not present on the memory card of the PV.

Thanks Mickey and jkerekes. I don't have TechConnect, but have the Font tool program, Where is the font located? Is there some way to get it?

This (.otf) font file needs to be placed into the c:\Program Files\Allen-Bradley\Panelbuilder32\Fonts directory.

BTW, if you don't have this file, you can't open the PVA file.