Need help for IO-Link communication in SIMATIC MANAGER (S7 v5.5 SP2)

spandy16

I have a setup of IM 151-8 PN/DP F-CPU and a 4SI Elektronik Module IO-Link. I have configured the hardware and the IO-Link device with S7-PCT. Now my task is to read the parameters of the IO-link device using FB "IOL_CALL". I installed the blocks but I am not sure whether I am approaching the steps in the right way. So I tried relating a data block with the FB and check for the parameters. Could anyone help me with the steps to approach this problem?

Similar Topics

I want connect MODBUS RTU device with AB ML1100 PLC to read the holding registers of MODBUS device. In RSLogix 500 I have already configured the...
Replies
Views
Hi forumers, How to access the special link register, SW in GX-Developer to troubleshoot the CC-Link problem? For example, if my master unable to...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom