Scaling Analogue input TSX Premium

userxyz

Hi,

In a Siemens, when you read an analogue input from a standard modul you read in the range 0-27648 INT value.

What is the range in a TSX Premium programmed with PL7 ?

Thanks in forward,
Kind regards,
Gerry

Hardware conf

Okay, nevermind, I've found it.
Scaling can be done in de Hardware config and read the input can be found in the Variables table.

Kind regards,
Gerry

Hi,

In a Siemens, when you read an analogue input from a standard modul you read in the range 0-27648 INT value.

What is the range in a TSX Premium programmed with PL7 ?

Thanks in forward,
Kind regards,
Gerry

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello guys I am just wondering do I need to set up each channel configuration, including enabling the channel , ranging … if I have already...
Replies
Views
There have been a number of posts asking about scaling so I thought this may help. The formula is: Out := ((Variable_In - ZeroIn) / (SpanIn -...
Replies
Views
Hi all you gurus, I've got a CPU942b which is reading an analogue input, and scaling it, but I'm getting odd results. In short, what the code...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an application with a load cell where I need to log the load cell output, into a small/internal data logger. But I also want the...
Replies
Views
Hello there I am having trouble scaling my analogue input signals. If I use engineering units and use the RAW scale as 4000-20000 everything is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom