Masterclock with Saia and wonderware

RobinH

Hi,

Im using Saia PLC.
I collect date and time from a masterclock over NMEA 0183 to the PLC. Wonderware intouch picks up this date and time from OPC server.

I want to present the date and time in wonderware intouch and also be able to adjust date and time from intouch. I also need to synchronize date and time to other PC's running wonderware intouch.

Does anyone have a good solution?

Is it possible to set the PC time and date from wonderware intouch or is it just possible to get the PC time and date?

Best regards

I would not recommend setting time from a view station. Intouch and wonderware software relies on a Time synchronization for proper communication. I would suggest linking all the machines to a time server.