Ab 1305

Chuck

Every case is different as there are specific motor variables and start/stop methods, but here is a start:

1. On the HIM module, press Up or Down Arrow keys until you get to the "Choose Mode" menu.

2. On the HIM module, press Up or Down Arrow keys until you get to the "Program" menu. Press "Enter" key.

3. On the HIM module, press Up or Down Arrow keys until you get to the "Program Setup" menu. Press "Enter" key.

4. On the HIM module, press Up or Down Arrow keys and scroll through the Setup menu. Change any parameters that need changing, such as Input Mode, Frequency Select, Accel Time, Decel Time, Base Frequency, Base Voltage, Current Limit. When you make a change, press "Enter" key to lock it in.

5. When all Setup menu changes are made, press "esc" key to back out of the Program mode and return to Run mode.