Schneider PLC

mariobo11

Hy,

I have new problem...:(

73159864.png

What means that sign at my PLC card? It is not accepting my analog 4...20mA signal...

Anyone?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Mario

Last edited:
Yes...It is OK configured and it cant be that kind of error.

If there is that kind of error, can other modules communicate with PLC? (Two from the right).

o_O

One another hint... I have tried to remove third module and i did another hardware configuration, but again, third module was in fault just like that one before. Modules were different.

Anyone?

is there power present at module? I have see'ed same mark at online only if module is different or missing (broken?)

How about the module numb two. Have you tryed change it to new one?
Bus goes trought the modules so try changing also module two.You can also swap modules one and two. If fault goes to different module (= module2 is then faulty one)