S7-1214c modbus

abood

Hi,
I have a PLC S7-1200 with CPU 1214C and a CB 1241, RS485 module.
and i want to read holding registers from a Schneider protection relay S42 and T40 like volt and current, from the Schneider protection relay data sheet S42 the data addresses and encoding with a factor of 10 (x10) the start address is 0136 until address 0150 (total of 27 addresses), i think this means the start address DATA_ADDR is 40311 with length DATA_LEN is 27 but i don't the other values of the MB_COMM_LOAD and MB_MASTER, do you have any ready program?

Thanks in advance

I would use a Modbus test program on the PC (modscan) first to check out the adressing. It is easier to do changes and see the results.

You will need an converter to RS485. Search eventually for 'poor mans RS485'.

Kalle