S7-1200 and modbus

Jirrr

Hello,
I made simple modbus client in C# and it works....But there is one problem,when I try to connect first time it will not connect then after 5s I will do it again and it connect perfectly....same when I shut down connection and then try to reconnect always works on second attept...I thought that I made some mistake,so I try to use Modbus poll utility and the same result,with Labview also...Can it be problem with simatic firmware /my is 2.2/?
I thanks for all anwers.Thanks a lot...

Similar Topics

can i send and recieve data using my yokogawa UT35A controller with my siemens s7 1200 plc using profinet communication without using gsd file
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am trying to read out the values from a Carlo Gavazzi EM340 energy analyzer via Modbus communication. The S7-1200 PLC has the CB1241...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have a modbus tcp device(Julabo magio) with an DB9 pin assignment. Pin3=B and Pin8=A. I would like to connect it on the secondary...
Replies
Views
Hi all, reading out parameters from a Weg CFW500 VFD using a Siemens S7-1214 CPU over Modbus RTU (CB1241). Using the PLC's built-in Modbus...
Replies
Views
I have 3 control panels made by an OEM, they are all identical and have a Siemens S7-1200 PLC with a Siemens CB-1241 Modbus card talking to 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom