Win cc flex... Op 277

yuyo

Hello i have a problem how can i modificate the op 277 with wincc siemens, i need modificate and put name buttom k1 the program dont allow me, because buttomm f14 its defeective and dont navigate, please help me

You will need the original configuration files for the HMI and a current wersion of WinCCFlexible.

Edit the program and then download it to the MP277.

You will not be able to upload the configuration from the panel to be edited.

Nick

The Fxx buttons are Screen buttons. Means you can assign a different function for them for each screen.
The Kxx buttons are Template buttons. Means you assign one function for them in the Template screen and that button will have that function no matter which screen is active.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I have a Windows XP machine running win cc flex 2008 for siemens HMIs and when i open an existing program nothing appears in the...
Replies
Views
I know this is a long shot but here goes..... I am trying to import a Protool project using an old laptop with WinCC Flexible 2008 SP1. in doing...
Replies
Views
hello. how I do capture dial, alarm screens win 6 cc, which is in a profinet network because I have to check every alarm and can not stand...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Today I had a problem with installing WinCC Flexible 2008 on a Windows XP SP3 machine. Office was installed on that machine. Problem...
Replies
Views
I just upgraded an old protool app from an OP37 to an MP277 with WinCC Flex. I am not a siemens guy. The conversion seemed to go fine with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom