Question about high speed counter Quantum

yolandin

Hello everyone,
I am currently using a high speed counter card on Quantum 140EHC10500. I was wondering how the works counting inputs. I'm using an encoder 24vdc, connected to terminals 11-12, 13-14, etc. Are the inputs 5 Vdc (1-12, 2-14, etc.) use the same registers as inputs 24 VDC? Is there a configuration to do in the card configuration? I'm programming with unity pro v4.1
Thank you.

Similar Topics

hi, im using cj1m cpu22 and I plan to use the built in high speed counter to count the pulses from a rotary encoder. We are measuring the rpm of a...
Replies
Views
M
i'm using PLC to drive up a servo stepping motor with 2 phase encoder. what should i do to obtain the counting value, and how to use the value to...
Replies
Views
Makinen
M
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom