Slow Comms on DASABTCP to SLC500

Bit_Bucket_07

I am upgrading a Wonderware InTouch HMI application from Version 7.11 to Version 10.5 on Win 7 64 bit OS. Changing from GEHCS and ABTCP WW I/O Servers to DASGESRTP and DASABTCP I/O Servers. Network consists of 2 HMIs (one as designated I/O Server) and 4 PLCs. One GE Fanuc 9030 and three AB SLC505s -- all on Ethernet.

I am having problems with one AB PLC in particular. Reads and Writes are very slow and I am receiving many "failed to poke" messages in the error logger. Can't find any obvious configuration errors. New InTouch App works fine on client HMIs with old XP machine running the old I/O Server software acting as the I/O Server node.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? I have disabled the Windows firewall and am using no AV software, since this is a secure private process network with no Internet access.