ML1500 ASCII ARD 09h error

wmo

Hi everyone,

I'm taking a shot at setting up an alarm which will trigger if the barcode scanner is not connected to a ML1500. All i need to do is send a letter to the barcode scanner and wait for the error message back saying that it is not a valid command.

I can send messages fine, but when I go to read them using the ARD command i get a 09h error. Apparently my channel isnt set up correctly. I'm using the exact same structure as the attachment. I'd attach the .RSS file but it is very difficult to get over to a computer with a network connection.

Please let me know if you have any ideas!

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi all, PLC : Micrologix 1500 lrp HMI : Renu FP3070 TN I am a beginner in the plc world. I am trying to connect the renu hmi with ML1500 lrp in...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing well. I am a beginner at working in analog signals with PLC Analog module: 1769-IF4 ( 4 analog inputs ) PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradely 1500 that has a cracked board. It still works but needs replaced (battery is no longer connected). To make migration easier...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the PLX setup and configured. Its seen and downloaded to. However my ML1500 does not communicate over it. The port (0) is used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom