Optocoupler 5vdc to 24 vdc. Entrelec

yolandin

Hello, I know that this question had already be posted many times but, I'm looking for a octocoupler 5vdc to 24vdc, min frequency=40kHz. The hint is that my project is for ABB. Then, I tryed to find a optocoupler in the catalog of Entrelec that have those specifications but I found nothing. Anyone know any others suppliers of ABB for this optocoupler?
Thank you. (I know that other compagnies got this kind of optocoupler like Pheonix).

any optocoupler can do this, just have some resistors for the voltages and it should work like a 4n35 and many others.

Similar Topics

How can i convert 5v dc to 24v dc using an optocoupler max current requirement is 7.5mA max frequency 200KHz.... Please give me the circuit for...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem.I am using a stepper motor of 12 V which run at slow speed when I try to increase the speed it stops and start heating.I am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have little knowledge about PLC and optocoupler. I have to connect a Mitsubishi PLC to an optocoupler then to a UCN5804 IC that controls...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am tasked with designing a 115VDC power supply to power a 115VDC magnet. I believe this magnet would usually be powered by a generator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've never worked with voltage output transducers before. I've only used current transducers (4-20mA). I am working with an old...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom