G120 VFD restore factory parameters?

flyswatter

Hi All,

I'm trying to recycle a G120 Siemens VFD in to a new system.
Using a CU240S DP F (safety integrated), I have made a new configuration in Scout but can't seem to download the new configuration to the drive.
I can connect to the PLC system and "go online" over MPI lead from my PC directly in Scout.
I have tried to reset factory parameters to enable the download, but this also comes back with an error.
Both actions come back with a Consistency Check Error.

The drive controller is connected over DP to a CPU314-2DP.
I have not connected a power module, but I should be able to download to the controller with just the 24Vdc supply on to the drive, unless I am mistaken?

Do I need to change a parameter on the keypad to reset something?

Thanks in advance