New Wannabe Programer

MARIOBTHE1

M
LOOKING FOR A UNIVERSAL PLC TRAINING SOFTWARE THAT HAS TEMPERATURE CONTROL.WHICH WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO LEARN ANALOG INPUTS AND
OUTPUTS.
P.S. I HAVE TAKEN A COURSE AT IBEW SCHOOL IN PLC, BUT NO ANALOG WAS TAUGHT.
THANKS
MARIO

Its very simple.

A value goes into a register. Depending on the precision of the input or output module, this value will vari from 0 to something.

So IF the output is a 0 to 10 Volts DC AND the precision is 1/2000 you have to put the value of 0 to 2000 into the register.

You put 1000 in it and the module will give out 5 Volts.

That's it!

You sometime have to Setup the module, telling it what to do or how to do it (averaging function is one of them things) and different brands do it in different ways but basically this is it.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone,recently I got a project to work with AB PLC. I got a mess software,no drawing. Program is simple, but it's very hard for me to...
Replies
Views
Hey, we are looking for PLC programers for RTU's and process controls for the oilfield in south texas and louisiana. if you are intrested please...
Replies
Views
Looking for someone to dump a program and rewired the controls on a VFD at a customer's location around Winnipeg Canada. The actual town is called...
Replies
Views
I'm studying a Ladder program, but I don't understand How different between @MOV(21) function and MOV(21) function. Could anyone let me know...
Replies
Views
Just found this site. What a wealth of information! I have a machine that is controlled by a Toshiba M20 PLC. We are borrowing the machine until...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom