Printing in FactoryTalk View SE

BillRobinson

Any thoughts on how to Print data from Factory Talk View SE? I want to print a report using live data from the PLC. I've been given a microsoft word document as a template for what the report should look like.

Is it easier/better to :

1. Try to reproduce the MSword document in a FTV screen and print it with a "Print Display" button.

2. Via FTV, Open and Export the data to the existing MSword document.

If there is a way to do #2 please let me know.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to print a HMI display page. I've attached a .png of the display I am trying to print named "MPM_Print". I'm using VBA to...
Replies
Views
Hiya, Today a customer of mine requested being able to print out displays on the HMI. (Panelview Plus 6 1500) I did a little research and added...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some assitance with printing display in Factorytalk. I don't want to alter PLC program since it's not done by me (don't want to...
Replies
Views
I have an application that reads a bit value from 5 plc's and uses an expression to compare the bits and print a display screen based on that...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using Factorytalk SE and there is requirement for line by line printing (Dot Matrix)whenever the alarm or event will appear.How i can do it?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom