Citect 7.2 Limiting Number of Popups

Darkshrimp

Hi all.

We're currently using Citect 7.2 and recently noticed it is limiting the number of pop ups to 3.

Is there a setting in the ini file I can change to remove this limitation?

Thank you.

That is set in the ini file - do not allow too many pop ups as the operator becomes confused and the computer/application kind of struggles. I normally limit pop ups to 3.

window limits

Open Computer Setup Editor (under Tools menu) and on the right side window go to the Page Parameters. The item you want is the Windows one. This sets the number of simultaneous windows that can be open (we have ours set to 11). This parameter can be set in the citect.ini file, or included in the project itself under System/Parameters.

....addition to the previous post: We have ours set to 11 Windows because this included ALL windows, including process graphics pages and equipment operation small pop ups (Super Genies). So we think that someone might have 3-4 process pages open, and might want to have open 5-7 Process Variable or Equipment Control popups at the same time.....