Tee Shirts (PHIL)

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, How do we go about buying a shirt when we are not located in USA.
Also do they come in other colours (not colors)
Regards Alan

That is a good question Alan as I might be interested in purchasing one also.

Phil

Do you do a version without the writing on the back? I am not keen on wearing tee-shirts with writing on the back, but I like the little logo on the front.

Paul

Hi Phil,

I also would like to buy a T-shirt, but please remember here in Europe (most part of it) we have the € current. What is rate for
USD to Euro's?

Rudi

He has international shipping rates once you get to checkout. Using a credit card will automatically do the currency conversion for you on your bill.

No different than when I went to mexico and bought stuff in pesos on my visa card.

Do you do a version without the writing on the back? I am not keen on wearing tee-shirts with writing on the back, but I like the little logo on the front.

Paul,

Just keep your back up against the wall and no worries!! :p

P.S. Ordered mine today... Can't wait.

Last edited:
Originally posted by ndzied1
Just keep your back up against the wall and no worries!!

Originally posted by PLucas
What sort of bars do you think I frequent

I hope it's not like Blue Oyster :D
(Sorry to those who haven't seen Police Academy)

Hi Folks,

Currently they are only available in White.

Printing is on both sides.

The cost in Euros is 20.58 Euros. As pointed out elsewhere, your credit card bank automatically converts from US$ into your currency when you receive the credit card bill.

They can be found in the PLCS.net store or directly from this page:
http://www.plcs.net/shirt.shtml

I only ordered a small initial batch as I didn't know what sizes were most popular, what color was preferred, and how many folks would actually buy them... (In hindsight I guess I could have asked... :sick: ) I figured in the worst case I'd have enough shirts to wear a new one myself each day for a looooooooooong time :D

So far people are buying them so we'll have to get more from our vendor soon.

Before placing another order with the vendor I'll start a poll to see what colo(u)rs are most popular.

Thanks for the feedback and your support! (y)

Enjoy,

Last edited:
Not to add to much to this but is there a thought of a "golf" shirt?
My t-shirts end as vehicle work shirts and then rags. but my "golf" shirts don't get worn as hard so they last longer.

"golf" shirt has 2 or 3 buttons short sleeves and a collar in case I call them something different .

Drewcrew6

We call em 'Polo' shirts across the pond Drew!!

I agree, the Golf/Polo shirt is a cut above your average T-Shirt, and looks the Biz!

Aha!...

drewcrew6 said:
My t-shirts end as vehicle work shirts and then rags.

See Phil? What did I tell you... :D

beerchug

-Eric

P.S. to other members... Disregard the above. Just a private joke only Phil will get.

Kidblue said:
We call em 'Polo' shirts across the pond Drew!!

You can call them 'Polo' shirts here, too. 'Polo' is a Ralph Lauren brand name here. 'Golf' evolved from people looking for a generic form.

I probably won't buy a t shirt. I may be open to a more subtle golf shirt.

Phil- what modeling agency do you use?

Last edited:
drewcrew6 said:
Not to add to much to this but is there a thought of a "golf" shirt?

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Golf/Polo shirts will also come in the next batch.
This batch is already going quicker than I guess-timated so it won't be long.

and Eric...beerchug

Rick, believe it or not I actually just dropped 10 pounds... from my belly to my a** (y)

Enjoy,

Last edited: