Siemens Portal to IMF camera via Ethernet

PSU

Hello,
I am currently working on project to pull barcode data from IFM camera to Siemens 315 2 PN DP using Portal Software via. Ethernet.

We have been able to ping the software through dos but can not communicate through portal hardware configuration.

Thanks for responding JRW,

The connection is TCP/IP
W
We can see the PLC online (Ethernet)

The camera is not an accessible node on the software (siemens portal)

Profibus is not an option in this application

Thanks again for the help

Using the O2M110 ?
From fast glancing at the manual, (if this is even the camera your using) it shows a codesys block which is interesting.
I wonder if PROFINET is supported
You will probably need T Send and T Receive Blocks (Im just guessing though) But you should be able to see the mac through Portal's Online Access