S5 cpu 150 timer card prob

DeHulk

A PLC want to stopmode and required a cold restart
We could't download the software again
after changing the 4 CPU cards we could't download the program and all seems fine
But the timers did'nt run for all subroutines ?
After changing the timercard the problem was fixed!
But we lost al lot of time figuring that out ! How could we have found that problem earlier ? PLC stayed in run during a hardware failure ?

Last edited:
I didnt even know that there was a 150 series before the 155.
Appears that there was also a 130 before the 135.

There are absolutely no manuals to be found on Siemens website about these two systems. 150 was discontinued in 1993.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone could help with a Hitachi EH-150 CPU which is password protected. The company who placed the password is no...
Replies
Views
i am using ACTwin3.7 as a ladder editor for hitachi eh-150 but i don't know how to read analog vaue . i don't have any examples about this tool ...
Replies
Views
Hi, New guy here. We have older Allen Bradley SLC 150s in our six Automated mini-load supply units. One unit tripped a CPU fault, and will not...
Replies
Views
I have a SLK150 that came out of a old machine we had here. I powered it up and the DC and CPU Fault lights are on. I went out and got a cable...
Replies
Views
We have a machine which uses a an a SLC150 to control functions. It has a fresh battery to back-up the memory, however anytime equipment power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom