RSLogix 500

There are screen capture programs, but I just use the Print Screen (PRTSCN) key to take a snapshot of the entire screen (or ALT-PRTSCN for just the current window). This will put it in the clipboard. Then just open any image editor (I like IrfanView) and 'paste'.

🍻

-Eric

Hi

You could save the program and then go offline and this would actually hold the hole program state , values in word , actual values that the timers are at etc

Not sure if this helps

Donnchadh

There is no built-in "take snapshot of screen" feature in RSLogix 500.

I use a utility called FastStone Capture, because I like its built-in editing and ability to automatically capture scroll-bar windows.

But the easiest method is to use Alt-Printscreen and any image editor, including Microsoft Paint.

There is no built-in "take snapshot of screen" feature in RSLogix 500.

I use a utility called FastStone Capture, because I like its built-in editing and ability to automatically capture scroll-bar windows.

But the easiest method is to use Alt-Printscreen and any image editor, including Microsoft Paint.

A very definite (y) for FastStone Capture, been using it without any gripes for several years....

Top feature is that it will run from a memory stick : no installation required : no footprints left....

2013-02-18_011902.jpg

"PrintScreen 2000" also allows only capturing the active window (instead of the whole screen).
Nice little TSR (started from the "Startup" folder)...Just hit ALT>Print Scrn and up pops your screenshot.

But I will take a look at FastStone Capture.

Last edited: