Igs speed issue

Hai evrybody,

I'm on my ever first assignment of upgrading scada from Fix32 to IFix5.5 . I have completed all the pictures and animations but i am facing problem in the communication speed. I have used IGS OPC server while the old sytem used TIE driver. The write actions are happening without much any delay. But the feedback's are taking too much time to get updated. ie, if i start a motor,the motor starts within 2 sec, and the run feedback gets updated @ the plc at the same time. But it takes around 30sec to 1 min to get the run indication on the scada. I am facing much pressure due to this problem...Please help me .. the details are given below.

Fix version : IFIX5.5
IGS version : v7.56
No of tags : around 1800
PLC : Siemens TI 555
Communication card : CTI 2572
Communication mode : Ethernet