redlion controls

neekheeldesai

dear friends,
hi ,I have redlion controls' paradigm SL-15 and SL - 40 display.
SL 15 is connected on quantum plc using proworx and SL 40 is new spare.
The connected one has stopped communicating to PLC ,not updating any Tag data,so I want to connect it with PC loaded with EDICT-97 S/W,and I want to download program to SL15 or SL40,So can anybody tell me the pin diagram for programming port RJ11(on SL15) to rs232(of PC) .Or can I connect PC on SL 15's RS232 PLC communication port.
Thanx.

Modicon port

I don't know anything about the Red Lion but, the pin out for the Quantum is:
Pin 1 - Shield
Pin 2 - RX
Pin 3 - TX
Pin 4 - DTR
Pin 5 - Ground
Pin 6 - DSR
Pin 7 - RTS
Pin 8 - CTS
Pin 9 - no connection
Note: Pin 7 should be jumpered to Pin 8 at the PLC.

dear Jim

thanks for the reply,I already have PC pinouts.what I need is cable pinout for Redlion SL 15 to pc connection.which is RJ11 - D9 female.
thanx
regards
nikhil :p

red lion controls

Dera Jim
Pl read PLC instead of PC in my previous reply.I have modicon plc pinouts,I need pinouts for a programming cable to program Red lion SL 15 module.and for that RJ11 to D9 rs 232 cable required.RJ11 will be connected to SL15 and D9 will go to laptop com 1 port.
regards
nikhil