GE Series One Program Help

JF@CEE

I have a GE Series One Plus cpu that died. I have the original programs (.lad, .nam, .exp) from the company that originally built the machine. I cannot find a copy of Logicmaster 1 Family and was planning on just keying in the program with my handheld programmer. Unfortunately, without the Logicmaster sw I am unable to even open the program to print a copy. I tried to import the program into Directsoft (free version) but I receive a compatibility error. It is possible that the original program was created for a Series one and not a series one plus and maybe that is why it won't import into Directsoft.
Is there anyone who remembers this old stuff who could help me open the original file and print a copy?
I have attached the original files but changed the extensions to .txt in order to get the files to upload.

Thanks for the link. This will help as it has probably been 15+ years since I have had to enter a program with a handheld.

Thank you Steve Bailey!! This is great!! Now to see if I can re-educate myself on the use of the handheld. Thanks again!