Rslogix5000 & multi-language pack

nehpets

hi,
have been using Rslogix5000 standard edition versions 10, 11, 13, 16 & 17 utilising just ladder, however I now need SFC and function chart so bought 9324-RLDMLPE multilanguage pack and have downloaded the concurrent activation, but I am still unable to access or create function chart files. Rslogix is reporting that the required editors are not installed.

Can someone please let me know where I'm going wrong (pretty please)

Steve:sick:

Hmmm... I have the language pack all I needed to do was download the activation as the language pack is already installed with logix 5000.

you've probably got it figured out by now (two days) but if not, it might help to see what features are listed as installed when you click Help - About - More Info ...

extras.PNG

You are quite correct I have sorted it. A little more explanation might help,

This package did run once but my hard-drive was playing up so it was decided by my IT dept. to renew it and ghost the old drive to the new one, this should not have caused a problem as the activation was tied to my network card, however even though the activation was still showing on the hard drive (along with my RSLogix5000 & RSLogix500 activations), it appears to have been corrupted, I contacted AB Tech help who gave me another activation which I downloaded, I expected it to overwrite the corrupt one, but no it just added it to the activations causing some sort of conflict. I deleted the corrupt activation and rebooted laptop lo and behold everything is tickitty boo.

Steve