WinCC Flex Alarms

If you mean you would like to see the time + date stamp on each alarm, then in the properties of the alarm view, under "layout" and "view type" select "extended" or "simple". Then under the columns properties you can select the various bits of information you want for each alarm. If the view type is selected as line then only alarm number and text is displayed.

Similar Topics

Hi, Is there a tool out there to convert exported CSV files from HMI Alarms to new WinCC tags with alarms ? Kind regards, C
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out the best way to use the built in Alarm window in WinCC Flex and incorporating it into my PLC project. Usually with my AB...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How can I use a pushbutton (digital input) to acknowledge the alarms on a TP177B running on WinCC Flex 2008. Thanks in advance Henk
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Hope you can answer me these two questions: *(From my previous thread) How can I use the "Export/Import User Administration"...
Replies
Views
Hi again, Am I correct in saying all I can import is the alarm 'text' and not the Alarm word and trigger bit? This appears to be a big...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom