In Touch executable file

PLC.EC

Hi everyone!

Well I'm finishing my project regarding to the automatic pressure chamber using an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1100.

My HMI is made in Wonderware's In Touch. The question I have is if there is a way to make my In Touch project an executable file to avoid opening the software, selecting the file and executing it in the Window Viewer.

I have make executable files in Labview that directly opens the project.

There is no requirement to open your application via the InTouch Application Manager. Simply execute view.exe by either clicking your WindowViewer shortcut or by placing it in your Startup folder, if you want it to start automatically upon boot.

Similar Topics

I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
I require remote access to my projects that are away from home. I did some homework and decided that Weintek looked to have a good solution. Set...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom